Who do i check with about appeal for insurance tax form that is possibly incorrect.

I have already filed my taxes, and don’t think that ACA should have grabbed my refund through the IRS. They withheld $1400.00, my whole refund. I had insurance up to last couple months …should have gone without do I contact IRS, Jackson Hewitt both? Is it too late to appeal?


If you filed your taxes using an incorrect ACA tax form (or your taxes were done incorrectly) and paid more than you should follow the IRS process for appealing a tax dispute.

You can also log into your Marketplace account (if you got a health plan through the Marketplace) and look at some of your related tax forms that way. You can double check the amounts there to see if you spot a mistake.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.