Ask a Question about ObamaCare
Do you have a question about “ObamaCare” (the Affordable Care Act) or “TrumpCare” (the changes under Trump)? Ask us your question and we’ll answer it.
Before you ask your question, please do a site search first first.
Then, if you don’t find a suitable answer, feel free to ask us anything healthcare using the form below.
See our list of over 700 answered questions for commonly asked questions or use the site search at the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
Before you ask your question please understand the following points:
- If the question is covered on our site, we may not answer the question in our questions section.
- We won’t answer questions immediately. Rather, we check them periodically. If you want immediate attention, the comments section is a much better solution. If you need help now, contact HealthCare.Gov.
- If we answer your question, it will be posted to our site as written (although we do edit out personal information). That means you shouldn’t write anything you don’t want posted. If you want us to take down a post, comment on the post and let us know.
- Make sure to search our site first to ensure we haven’t already answered a similar question. See our list of answered questions. Duplicate questions won’t be answered. TIP: Use general search terms when searching our site, if you want to search something more specific, try ending a Google search with “ObamaCareFacts.com” Example: “How to get health insurance when turning 26 ObamaCareFacts.com“.
- Direct immediate questions to HealthCare.Gov 1-800-318-2596. We are a independent grassroots informational website run by a very small team. We do our best to answer questions in a timely manner, but that isn’t always possible. While most questions will be answered within a reasonable timeframe, an immediate answer should not be expected and some questions may never be answered at all. The goal of our QA is to compile a comprehensive list of answers over time for the benefit of everyone, it is not to provide immediate specific answers for individuals.
The bulk of questions submitted are repeat questions and thus there is a good chance that there is already a page on the topic you are looking for.
TIP: We will answer all civil on-page comments, and those typically get a quicker answer, so do consider commenting if advice is needed on an existing page.
Again, if you have any immediate questions again you should be contacting the official Health Insurance Marketplace HealthCare.Gov. Thank you for your support!
Ask A Question
Ask the ObamacareFacts.com Staff a question.
For general comments and contact information for HealthCare.Gov please see our contact form.
If your question requires immediate attention should be directed to HealthCare.Gov the Official Health Insurance Marketplace.