Returning to US From Abroad and ObamaCare

My Father is returning to the US soon after living many years abroad. Is he able to enroll now that the open enrollment deadline has passed?

Thank You

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

The problem is that the application on the health care exchange — at least for Maryland — does not allow you to indicate that you are moving back to the States. You must indicate the US state where you last lived. There is no other option.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.