Use our Questions and Answers section to get answers to questions regarding ObamaCare, TrumpCare, or HealthCare in general, or to ask us a question.

Wondering How to use the Q&A section? Simply click on a question to get our answer and to see answers from our readers; Or, use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a specific question. If you can’t find an answer, go ahead and ask.

The Q&A section below covers ObamaCare, TrumpCare, Medicare, Medicaid, Employer Coverage, HealthCare Taxes, HealthCare Changes, and other general HealthCare topics. Just click on a question to get our answer, provide your own answer, or ask additional questions.

Can HealthCare.Gov Enroll someone in Medicaid?

HealthCare.Gov (or your state marketplace) can enroll you in Medicaid if you qualify and you give them the necessarily information. You can also enroll directly with your state Medicaid agency.

How Much Does ObamaCare Raise Taxes?

There is no perfect answer to how much ObamaCare raises taxes, because it differs by income. Most Americans will mainly only face the fee for not having coverage.

In the Family Affordability Glitch: Can I still Get Obamacare?

My mother currently does not have health insurance. My father’s employer offers insurance for spouses but it is to expensive for their income. Combined they make around $42,000/yearly, my father pays a $27 premium and it would cost $678 to add my mother onto his employers plan. Is there a way to get covered under
Read the Answer

Do You Have to be a Citizen for Obamacare?

Generally, persons visiting or vacationing in the US legally can use the Marketplace to shop for health insurance, but aren’t eligible for cost assistance and aren’t required to have health insurance.

Can I Skip a Month of ObamaCare?

Every American is allowed two full months without coverage a year, so if you find yourself missing a month you can take the short coverage gap exemption on form 8965

Coverage Requirements for New Citizen Traveling?

All US citizens, who qualify based on income, must obtain coverage or an exemption. For someone traveling back and forth between the U.S. they can be exempt for spending 330 consecutive days in the year outside the US.