Child Dental Through Union, What are My Options?

You answered my previous question by indicating that employers must provide dental for children. Now, my dilemma is the only way to get dental thru company is to join the union at work. You must pay dues to do so and then no dental is available until you have been enrolled for 1 year. My kids need dental now. Is this the correct way the employer should be offering dental? Please advise what I need to do. Thank you again, Julie

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.