What documents do i need to apply? my house was recently broken into and they took my wallet as well as my passport, i was not born here but i am a citizen but i dont have the proper documents to prove it. I have my naturalization number.
As a legal immigrant who immigrated to the US you just need your Naturalization Numbers. You can find more information on ObamaCare and immigrants. Aside from that you need:
• Last years tax information for you and your family
• Projected incomes for this year
• Medical history – ObamaCare does away with pre-existing conditions and gender discrimination so these factors will no longer affect the cost of your insurance. Smoking, weight and age still all affect cost.
• Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
• Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
• Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household.
• A completed Employer Coverage Tool for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)