When I made the estimate for Obamacare, I used $17,000+ as the estimate based on last year’s earnings. Unfortunately (or fortunately for me), that estimate was too low. The new estimate is $23,357.63. I need to have an adjustment made to the tax credit I was given. How do I go about doing this?


Adjusting tax credits is easy(ish), you will fill out Premium Tax Credit Form 8962 to adjust tax credits using a 1095-A form sent by the Marketplace. Check out our simplified instructions.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.