I have misplaced my original form 1095A that was sent to me.. I have to fill this out in order to file my taxes. Can I have another one sent to me with the calculations on it?
If you misplaced a 1095-A you can find it online. You can also find the information on your 1095 yourself, or request another copy from the Marketplace.
How to find your Form 1095-A online:
- Log in to Marketplace account
- Select your 2014 application (be sure you’re not choosing your 2015 coverage application)
- Select “Tax forms” from the menu on the left
- View or download each Form 1095-A
- All 1095-As are also available with your Marketplace messages