How do we Insure only a Citizen Child, Not the Whole Family?

My wife and I are non-US citizens living abroad so we are not entitled to enroll in obamacare.

However we would like to insure our 7 year old US citizen daughter, who lives abroad with us. However the enrollment system force to add at least one adult, and only then add children. (We tried Massachusetts).

Is there a way to enroll only our 7 year old US citizen child?

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.