If my state did not expand Medicaid will i have to pay a penalty?


If your state didn't expand Medicaid, simply apply for Medicaid and use your rejection letter to get a hardship exemption at HealthCare.Gov. Not only do you not have to pay the fee, you can also get low cost catastrophic coverage.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.