How Do I File Taxes For ObamaCare If I Have Medicaid?

I have Medicaid in the state of Minnesota and did have for all of 2014. Do I need an exemption from The Exchange to file my taxes for 2014? Do I need to fill out Form 8965?

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.