What kind of insurance options do I have for my parents who are 65+ and are traveling to US in March.They do not have any income of their own and are dependents on me.


You may be able to get a family plan that covers your parents as dependents (depends on their status). They can also get travelers insurance and short term. See how ObamaCare works with immigration for more details.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.