Changing Jobs, Will Get 1099 instead of W2, Can I Get ObamaCare Coverage?

I am currently employed full-time with a large company and I have full health coverage. I am considering a new job and will be on a 1099 instead of a W-2. My taxable income on my 2013 income tax, line 27 is $34,549. Am I eligible for a federal subsidy if I continue my current insurance with COBRA?

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.