If I overestimated my income and need to pay back money can I pay back in payments?


The IRS does allow you to make incremental payments. Just make sure to file all your forms, including ACA related forms, before applying for a payment agreement.

Learn more from the IRS about payment plans.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.