How to I report a drop of income to my plan. I lost my job and my husband is still out of work. Our premium was based on my job.


You can (and should) report any income changes over the course of the year by logging into your state or federal marketplace account. Doing so will automatically update the cost-assistance that you are eligble for.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.