US Citizen With No Income, Moving, How Do I Get Coverage?

A US Citizen currently living and working in Bangkok is moving back to the US to Atlanta, GA and will be needing immediate and on-going care for an accident in Bangkok, how can he sign up to receive immediate coverage upon arriving in the US? When arriving in the US, he will not be employed and will not have a ongoing income source. It is likely he will need long-term care.


Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.