I’m Moving from Washington to Oklahoma. How do I change my provider to one in my area?


If you are no longer eligible for your current health insurance plan because you are moving to a different area, you qualify for a special enrollment period. This will let you switch healthcare plans even though open enrollment has ended. See HealthCare.gov's page on Changing, Updating, or Canceling your plan for more information.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Tanya Dalton on

I moved from one city to another and i need to switch plans

Matthew R. Dugan on

I moved from Worcester County to Barnstable County and need to change from Tufts to another plan that will cover me in Barnstable County. I’m on Mass Health, Medicare and Medicaid.

ObamaCareFacts.com on

If you are on a dual Medicare/Medicaid plan then you need to change your plan with the help of a broker. Your best bet is to take care of this through Medicare.gov.