Your Guide to Everything ObamaCare
Confused about ObamaCare? Our Free ObamaCare Guide makes understanding the Affordable Care Act and the Health Insurance Marketplace simple. Understanding each of the provisions contained within the Affordable Care Act is a tall order on it’s own, but getting a basic understanding of the law’s key provisions is something that anyone with the right resources and a little free time can do. Our guide was written to be that resource.
Don’t wait to learn about what ObamaCare does for you. Read our ObamaCare guide and get the inside scoop on everything you need to know to be prepared for Open Enrollment 2015 in the Health Insurance Marketplace. We give you the facts on how to avoid the fee, help you understand your Health Plan Choices, and give you tips on how to save big on premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
All non-exempt Americans must obtain and maintain health insurance throughout the year, get an exemption, or pay a per month tax penalty on their year end federal income taxes! Use our guide to ensure that you save the maximum amount and get the right plan for you and your family.
What You Will Find in Our Free Guide to ObamaCare ebook
Our free ObamaCare ebook guide is just a quick primer to help you understand the major elements of the Affordable Care Act: what it does and what that means to you. Here is a quick overview of some of the subjects we cover in the ObamaCareFacts.com Guide to Open Enrollment 2015.
• What is ObamaCare?
• Do I have to buy insurance?
• Does my employer have to cover me?
• Do I qualify for Medicaid?
• How can get I get the best deal on insurance?
• How can I get lower costs on coverage?
• How can I qualify for an exemption?
• What happens if I don’t buy insurance?
• What is the Health Insurance Marketplace and how do I use it?
• How does open enrollment work and when is it?
• How does ObamaCare affect health care and health insurance?
• How does health insurance work?
• How do I get the most out of my coverage once I have it?
• What else do I have to know about ObamaCare in 2015?
• And more!
By taking less than 10 minutes to understand the answers to these questions, you will understand the new healthcare reform law and what it means to you. You’ll even be able to explain ObamaCare to your friends and family and, in the process, help us with our mission to clear the air on what the program is really all about.
Get Covered Now
If you just want to get Health Insurance now, simply find your state’s marketplace, or take a moment ot learn about the ObamaCare deadlines and sign up process. For more in-depth reading, check out how ObamaCare affects you, or our how to section on buying health insurance.
ObamaCare’s Open Enrollment and Individual Mandate
To avoid the penalty you needed to obtain and maintain minimum essential coverage through out the year. Insurance must be obtained during open enrollment. Insurance purchased before the 15th of each month starts on the first of the following month after you have paid your premium.
If you miss the open enrollment deadline you will owe a fee for each month you go without healh insurance and, often, won’t be able to enroll in a plan until next years open enrollment period.
Open enrollment for 2015 starts November 15th, 2014 and ends February 15th, 2015.
Why Use Our Free ObamaCare Guide?
Sure, in a way, our whole website is a free guide to ObamaCare and there are other guides out there. So, you may be asking yourself why use the ObamaCareFacts.com eBook guide? The answer is simple:
We have spent the past three years studying the ACA and writing about the law and distilled it down to just the need-to-know facts. We don’t want your money and we don’t want to sell you on an idea. We just want people to understand the marketplace, avoid over-buying, and ensure that everyone is getting the most out of what the law offers.
Of course being a quick guide you won’t get every detail upfront. Instead, you’ll learn what questions to ask and get links pointing to the next bit of information you are looking for. Beyond being a quick free guide, we also have explanations of most of the provisions on our site. We also offer an online guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Our Guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace
Our Free ObamaCare Guide includes a section on the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Health Insurance Marketplace first opened October 1st, 2013 and is open every year during the open enrollment period. Read our guide today to see how you can get cheap health insurance for you, your family and your business, and find out what will happen if you don’t.
ObamaCare Guide: What ObamaCare Does in a Few Words
Understanding every aspect of ObamaCare can be daunting, but getting the gist isn’t hard. Here is all you need to know about ObamaCare in a few words:
• If you have health coverage you like, you can keep it. Children under 26 can stay on a parent’s health insurance plan.
• If you don’t have coverage, you can use the new Health Insurance Marketplace to buy a private insurance plan.
• Pre-existing conditions are covered. So are many preventive services and the 10 Essential Health Benefits.
• Depending on your family size and income, you may get lower costs on monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
• You may also qualify for free or low-cost coverage from Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Many states are expanding Medicaid to cover more people in 2014.
• If you don’t obtain and maintain coverage throughout each year you’ll have to pay a per-month fee on your year end taxes. In 2015 it’s $325 per adult and $162.50 per child (up to $975 for a family) or 2% of your taxable income, whichever is greater.
• If you have coverage and want to explore Marketplace plans, you can. But if you have an offer of insurance from an employer, you may not be able to get lower costs on Marketplace insurance depending on your income. It also depends on whether the insurance you’re offered is considered affordable and meets minimum standards.
• Medicare isn’t part of the Marketplace. If you have Medicare, keep it.
• Private insurance purchased both inside or Outside Of The Marketplace must be obtained during open enrollment.
For a greater understanding of these bullet-points, facts, and descriptions on what ObamaCare does for you, your family and your business, get the ObamaCare Facts guide to ObamaCare today.
Get the ObamaCareFacts.com ObamaCare Guide Now
Go ahead and read or download our ObamaCareFacts.com free ebook guide to Open Enrollment 2015 now. For more information on the Health Insurance Marketplace, also check out our online guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace or find answers to most of your health care, health insurance and Affordable Care Act questions by searching our site.
How the Affordable Care Act Works