President Obama made his third appearance on the Colbert Report to present a Colbert style monologue on ObamaCare. Watch Obama on Colbert below and let us know what you think in comments section.
While the above video is fairly funny to watch, it makes a few really important points. They are:
- The website has been running smoothly for over a year with now more than 8 million folks enrolled.
- Young adults can stay on their parents plan until 26.
- Most young adults, including those who can’t stay on their parents plan, can get marketplace coverage for $100 or less.
- The more people who benefit from the law, the more popular the law becomes.
- The chances of repealing the law while the President is in office are slim.
Go to HealthCare.Gov to get lower costs on health insurance during open enrollment Nov 15, 2014 – Feb 15, 2015. Don’t forget to verify your plan and information from last year before Dec 15, 2014 for coverage that starts as early as Jan 1st, 2015.