Should I Get Two Health Plans If I Know I’ll Lose My Job?

I am currently working and have insurance through my company. however i will be leaving my current company in a few months and will not have health insurance.

1. can i have double insurance for a few months?

2. if so, will i have to pay more because i’m working full time with a decently high paying job than i a few months when i will be without a job and income?

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.