My wife and i are on medicare , we both have supplemental Medicare for medical and drugs with AARP, do we need to file for exemptions? Do we need to do anything other than have the insurance we already have? Thank you.


If you have Medicare Part A, or Part C, you are considered covered under ObamaCare and are exempt from having to do anything else.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

louie on

thank you very much on

You are very welcome!