Health Insurance Options For College Students?

I’m a California resident but I attend college in NY. My school requires that I have a medical insurance. I’d like to know how I can extend my current insurance plan [in CA] to NY.

Or, should I apply for another separate plan in NY?

Leave a comment

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ObamaCareFacts is a free informational site. It's privately owned, and is not owned, operated, or endorsed by the US federal government or state governments. Our contributors have over a decade of experience writing about health insurance. However, we do not offer professional official legal, tax, or medical advice. See: Legal Information and Cookie Policy. For more on our company, learn About or Contact us.