If i lose my employer’s coverage, do I have to accept Cobra? Or am I eligible to sign up for Obamacare through a special enrollment period?


If you lose employer coverage you can take COBRA, if it is offered, or enroll in a Marketplace plan. You'll qualify for a Special Enrollment Period that starts 60 days before you lose coverage and ends 60 days after you lose coverage.

When you sign up you'll find out if you qualify for cost assistance.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.