Open Enrollment Ends February 15th!
ObamaCare’s Open enrollment ends on February 15th, are you covered? Time is running out to get coverage for 2015.
Here are some quick facts on getting covered:
- If you make between 100% – 400% of the Federal Poverty Level you can get lower costs on the Marketplace.
- If you have access to employer based coverage or Medicare, you won’t use the Marketplace for cost assistance.
- If your state expanded Medicaid then all adults making less than 138% FPL qualify for free or low cost Medicaid coverage.
- All kids are covered in every state under CHIP and the ACA.
- Those who don’t get coverage or an exemption will face the Shared Responsibility Payment.