ObamaCare’s Open enrollment ends on February 15th, are you covered? Time is running out to get coverage for 2015.
Here are some quick facts on getting covered:
- If you make between 100% – 400% of the Federal Poverty Level you can get lower costs on the Marketplace.
- If you have access to employer based coverage or Medicare, you won’t use the Marketplace for cost assistance.
- If your state expanded Medicaid then all adults making less than 138% FPL qualify for free or low cost Medicaid coverage.
- All kids are covered in every state under CHIP and the ACA.
- Those who don’t get coverage or an exemption will face the Shared Responsibility Payment.