My 19 yr old daughter is covered medically through her father’s insurance. In the end of May he is moving to Florida. He has no job lined up. I want to know what will happen to her health insurance.


If a spouse moves and thus a dependent loses coverage the other spouse can claim the dependent and use special enrollment to add them to a family plan.

Rate and Comment on the Answer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.